Waters stop is a special type of hydraulic cement. It is non-corrosive, non-rusting, instantly setting compound for plugging and stopping water or fluid leaks in concrete structures or masonry surfaces.
1. What kinds of water stop can be divided into?
It can be divided into four types. They are general rubber water stop, pvc water stop, water-swelling rubber water stop and rubber water stop with steel edge.
2. Which material should we select or what it depends?
A. Selecting material of water stop, it should consider the medium (acid, alkali, salt, oil, solvent and various corrosive gas) bring effects for water stop. When it is used in acid-base environment, it should select neoprene water stop. When it is used in oil, it's better to select chemigum water stop.
B. If it is possible to be eroded by mycete in medium, it should consider the temperature, ultraviolet light, ozone aging, oft-repeated deformation and so on. Under low temperature, it's better select EPDM water stop.
3. Which difference in parameter for rubber water stop and pvc water stop?
Hardness Shore A
Tensile Strength ≥
Elongation at break ≥
Brittleness temperature ≤
70ºC x 72h
Hardness Shore A ≤
Tensile Strength N/mm²≥
Elongation change rate %≤
4. Which section or model can you produce?
We have dozens of sectional drawing in our factory, please reference below picture, which is only parts of our models. In usually, clients would supply their sectional drawing and we customize it for them.
Section Drawing Of PVC & Rubber Water Stop
6. What should we attend when we store them. It should be stored in aeration-drying room to avoid direct sunlight and damp environment. If it is placed outside, please take some measure to cover them.